Fun in my fabric world....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Coo-ee!

I haven't disappeared! But a few problems with Internet & phone have resulted in very little time in Blogland!
Hopefully they are solved...fingers crossed!
Firstly...thankyou for all the lovely comments on my First Anniversary!
It was great to hear from you all...and believe me, I visit you all for similar reasons....
friendship, fun, support & inspiration.
The random number generator (aka DD) sadly can only pick one winner....
Julia (comment 3)! So Julia...I hope you like a little slice of Nundle!
What else is happening????
 I have joined Chookyblue & Peg to motivate me to finish my Gardeners Journal quilt...
 I am tempted by Shiree & Lynn to join them in making A Christmas Story (more Anni)...
 and I have done some heavy hedging in my lovely autumn garden.
Thanks once more for sharing my bloggy journey!
 Cardygirl xx







 



9 comments:

aussiequilter said...

nice to see you back! Love all your wool fabrics-have never worked with them so let me know how you find them.cheers Teri
BTW-I'm also tempted by our kiwi girls bom

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

So glad to see you back.... Lovely projects you have coming up and good on you for getting in the garden. Wish I had that enthusiasm.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice to see you back...don't you just hate it when you have internet problems...we will have loads of fun with GJ..your fabrics are very nice...do you want to come and do my garden now?

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Lovely to see you back Alison..I hate it when my internet goes down, I miss everyone too much..

Thank you so much Alison, I'm thrilled to bits to be the winner..what a lovely surprise, I'd love a slice of Nundle !
Julia ♥

Kylie said...

Welcome back Cardy. I am liking your fabrics for A Christmas Story. Have you started it yet. I started mine late last year and am halfway through block 1.

Chookyblue...... said...

good to see your doing the Gardener's Journal.......maybe I can do the Christmas one next year.......

Bec said...

Welcome back Cardy, your farbcis for A Christmas Story look so yummy....Gardeners Journal is coming along nicely....and your garden looks beautiful!

Shiree said...

oh to be so busy, isn't it just wonderful!! Of course lots of stitching time needed!! Have fun..