Fun in my fabric world....

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Inspiration...

Thanks to everyone for their warm welcome & encouraging words!!!!!
Two days of work over & done with...a few things to inspire ( definitely more interesting than dealing with the dust bunnies!!)...some new fabric that my 18yo son loves ( nice to know my little boy is still in there somewhere...) ... what it will become, who knows?????




And also...
I was very taken with the dolls dress designer challenge that Holly Holderman had on her blog a few months ago...having sooooo much fun with the dresses...almost Queen Mum-like at times to memories of hand-me-down pinafores...I am now working on some boy outfits...lots of ideas for fun boy stuff!!

Hoping for a cool change today... the sound of rain on the roof would be lovely. The trees are showing signs of impending Autumn...I love the cooler weather!

Cardygirl xx

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I can see a few cardy's there.........lol.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

No twin sets that I can see, very cute Cardy...

Anonymous said...

That quilt is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see what else you can come up with!