Fun in my fabric world....

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Old & new

The past week has flown by...birthdays, visitors & accidents!
Mum is slowly improving, but managing with the frame is proving tricky.
Losing confidence is a big part of the problem, but hopefully with firm, but loving, encouragement she will get going.
Dad has been good,we are just looking at the issues of both short & long term help.
We will get there!
I have my June 9 patch block swaps done...I'm really enjoying playing with the repros.

Also started a BOM with a couple of friends....we are all using different fabrics & playing with thread choices...should be fun.

Thanks for your thoughts & kind wishes

Cardygirl xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your mum is going okay. Hope she continues to improve. Nice nine patches! Oohh... that's a nice bom!

aussiequilter said...

Hang in there my friend.Caring for the elderly can be challenging especially parents!I'm thinking of you all cheers teri