Fun in my fabric world....

Monday, July 27, 2009

Stitching day Part 2

It is so lovely to catch up with like minded souls...we stitched,ate & talked all day.
Here is another block of Julie's fun quilt...
Raelee worked hard cutting out aprons for her family...gorgeous fruit & vegetable prints...then she began remotivating herself on a fabulous repro quilt...so much paper piecing & applique!
Lea arrived later & had fun catching up!

I decided to be good and finish projects. With all the talking I only managed to do the last 3 sets for my repro 9patch swap...nice to see them done. The pink & red fabrics are much brighter in person, but I am happy with them...now to finish those cushions!
Cardygirl xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing Better than a Stitching Day...love your 9-patches...
cheers

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like a perfect day...lots of great projects in their Cardy..glad you enjoyed your day.

Lurline said...

Looks like you had a really happy day - mmmm, I've done only two lots of 9-patches so you make me feel a little guilty - yours look wonderful!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Chookyblue...... said...

hey you have all your nine patches done........

Annie said...

I love the fun blocks.

Unknown said...

Now that sounds like a really good day !

RG said...

Nice 9 patches!!
Hope a few of those come to live with 'moi' :D
Sounds like a great day.