Fun in my fabric world....

Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick pics!

Blogger & Gmail...not always easy...not been too friendly of late...a few problems I hope have been eradicated by Windows upgrade...fingers crossed!
So here we go... another busy week in Cardyland...Mum up visiting...DD starting work & her Honours year...long drives to visit DS who has a heavy cold far far away in Uni-land..."final" visits for dental crowns that turn into disasters & rescheduling ( after the needles were given...oops!). One of those days...but we have all survived & are still smiling!
Quick pics...a present for DS to hang in his room....
....DD's half finished cross stitch....
a pattern to replace the turtle pincushion that the evil cat ate...hope this one doesn't have the same fate!!!!
Girls day in the Country this weekend...yay! It is the weekend that inspired me ( inspired may be too grand a word!) to blog...hmmmm...might have to think about a Nundle inspired giveaway!
Hope all is well with you!
Cardygirl xx

7 comments:

Jan said...

I hope you managed to get rid of the gremlins ,its so frustrating when your computer doesnt behave ..love Jan xx

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

It will be so nice to have a weekend away from the everyday issues. Looking forward to seeing you there.

wishes, true and kind said...

I love my cats, but -- yes -- cats are evil :).

joan

Jean said...

I love the little turtle! Can't wait to see it made up! What fabrics will you use?

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG if I knew then what I know now would I have talked to you at dinner that night..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
well of course I would.........wonder if I will make another wonderful blog friend again this year.....and I wonder if they will rush home from GDITC and start a blog....like someone else I know....lol.....thanks for the lovely friendship.....where would I be without it......3 more sleeps....see you for lunch

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Hope your weekend was brilliant, how fun. I have that turtle pattern too, just haven't made it up yet! xo

AMIT said...

Yes this pics are nice.

Work from home india