Fun in my fabric world....

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The last of GDITC 2011

As you can see from all the blogs, we had a marvellous time....and are counting down the sleeps until next year. Some of us made swap gifts from Anni's designs...
I made a tissue packet cover from my favourite Flower Sugar fabrics...
and I was fortunate enough to receive this fabulous needlebook made by Pauline from Calico Crossroads...all the way from Tasmania! I love it...gorgeous fabrics & beautifully stitched...I will treasure it Pauline!
Here are Saturday's swap gifts all in one place!
  Not a swap gift, but made by dear Bronwyn for my birthday...holds my special scissors!
 Oh well, back to reality...miss the fun, but look forward to next year!
Cardygirl xx

14 comments:

Pauline said...

thank you mate..was great meeting up wasnt it? had a great weekend..and had some nice swap gifts to boot..
cheers

Unknown said...

Wow, you really had a terrific time!! Tons of projects finished by all. I can see why you will be counting down the days!

Abby and Stephanie said...

So much fun. What fantastic swap projects.

Quilt Kitty said...

Love your tissue packet cover - great idea!Tracee xx

suzitee said...

such beautiful swap goodies :)

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely swap goodies.......I didn't realise you got Pauline's present......cute purse from Brownwyn........

Shiralee Stitches said...

Great piccies of all the swap pressies...first swap EVER for me, and I thought it was so much fun.

Jeni said...

what great pressies.....glad you all have a pile of fun

Unknown said...

Didn't realize you did a Swap...Great Idea..do you do that every year??
Lovely Goodies.
cheers

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your gift made and received....and how spoilt were you, Bronwyns gift is gorgeous....
51 weeks....LOL

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Fabulous swaps, lots of work sitting on that bench!! Love your little bag. xo

Roseanne said...

All the swap are so lovely. I love your little bag.

Siobhán said...

Wonderful swap goodies! :)

Anonymous said...

what beautiful swap gifts it would've been like xmas and looks like you all had a wonderful time.