Fun in my fabric world....

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Starting again

Not too much stitching happening in Cardyworld at the moment...
lots of pruning & garden tidying...ready for spring.
Too pooped to stitch, but hope to have that needle flying this week!
I would like to thank those lovely bloggers who supported me through my recent sulk ...I don't like making mistakes & I was disappointed in myself for making a mistake in my MO BOM.
It was good to know that I wasn't the only one...
I am not as blonde as I used to be...but obviously under the surface, my blonde light shines brightly...and it appears I am in good company...LOL.
So...I am using this opportunity to loosen up (material-ly speaking!)...letting go of my inhibitions
...and using this as a chance to improvise Sue Ross' great BOM & make it my own!
I will keep you posted...
This little friend spent the afternoon in m.y garden...
I think my work disturbed a few worms for him!
Cardygirl xx

8 comments:

Stina said...

Good luck.. it will look wonderful.. how ever you decide!!! :o)

Farmyard Crafts said...

Hope you have a good week!! Kookaburras are lovely!! Hope they don't eat all your worms though!

Maree: said...

YEAH Good for YOU.!!!.That's 4 of us so far with our blocks going OUR Way..
have a good week & looking forward to seeing your block up on Our Blog...
cheers

Robyn said...

Good luck and what a lovely garden you have... cheeky Kooka... such a lovely sight.
We have the maggies sitting out the front warbling in the breeze presently..such a lovely noise.

Will look forward to watching all you girls as your blocks progress.

Jeni said...

What a wonderful garden ...looks great

Kerri said...

Great way to spend your days at the moment. Weather is just right. You garden looks great

clare's craftroom said...

The better weather is getting a lot of us out in the garden lately before it gets too hot !I love kookas .

Annie said...

It's a great time for the garden. I've been spending some days there too. Very theraputic.