Fun in my fabric world....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun project bag!

A belated birthday gift for my dear stitching buddy, Lea. I have had fun making it & I know she will love it...
lots of fun American Jane fabrics...I do seem to have a couple or more hanging around! It is such a cute project bag...designed by Natalie Ross..."All my favorite things". Vintage button courtesy of my Mum.
Sydney Craft & Quilt Show is currently on at Darling Harbour...hope we find time to get there!
Coming up to a milestone blog...what could it be?
Cardygirl xx

12 comments:

Fiesta said...

It is beautiful. I love it Alison

broderie said...

now i know what you were sewing today! happy birthday to leah and i hope you have a happy day at the show.

broderie said...

sorry i added an 'h' to lea and i forgot to take a guess at your blog celebration, oh i wonder what it could be?????

Marls said...

What a lovely birthday present. The bag is gorgeous and I'm sure will get alot of use.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lea will be thrilled with the bag Cardy, it is just gorgeous, hope you do get to the show.....

Chookyblue...... said...

I am sure Lea is going to love this bag.........

Maree: said...

Lovely Bag...Enjoy the Show if you get down there...
cheers

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Awww just lovely and I'm sure Lea loves it.... Can't wait to see what you show us from the show.

Julia said...

I am sure Lea is going to love this bag...enjoy the show if you get to go...wish i could have come over to meet you girls..
Julia ♥

teresa said...

I really love this bag, it's gorgeous. I haven't been to Darling Harbour for years.. hope you get to go and have some fun!

Anita said...

Great bag - Lea will love it.
See you tomorrow at the show!!

Carolien said...

What a lovely, sunny bag you have made!

Greetings, Carolien