Fun in my fabric world....

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paris scarf

I thought of a few clever titles for this post...but dreaming & Paris in the title made me fearful of the "hits" I might get...LOL...I had an interesting response to "friendly encounter" once! You do need to be careful!
But...I have made a scarf for my DD in readiness for her trip with her show band to Italy & Paris over New Year. We bought the fabrics recently & the spot is a lovely soft cuddly cord- it is fully reversible too. She thought the striped ends with ricrac looked like the awnings over street cafes. It looks fun!
Cardygirl xx

8 comments:

Bec said...

Oh it looks beautiful. I love the fabric. I have a special spot for paris.. never been, but would absolutely love to.. maybe one day when im rich and famous!! haha xx

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh wish I was dreaming of a trip to Paris!!! She will be 'tres chic' (no idea if that is correct french!!) wit that scarf!

Janice said...

Ooh la la! The scarf turned out beautifully.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

I love your newest project....all my favorite things...red, white, blue, stripes and polky dots!!!
It looks great so I hope your daughter enjoys it!!!

Also, on a different note, LOVE your new blog background!!!

Peggy
PS: Thanks for stopping by the blog again....

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

what a wonderful trip, so exciting and what an experience for your daughter! Paris is a great place to be for New Year's, a bit chilly tho and lots of snow about, very pretty.

Miriam said...

I love the Eiffel Tower fabric!
I hope your DD has a wonderful time in Italy and Paris.

BubzRugz said...

That fabric is lovely - perfect for her trip......... Hugz

Anita said...

It looks fantastic!! I remember her showing me that fabric at the show.