Fun in my fabric world....

Monday, August 10, 2015

A woman of few words?

Uncommonly for me, there are not too many words to accompany this post...I thought I would focus on the pictures!


I am playing with a green/spring toned version of the Beyond Blue raffle quilt created by Marg Sampson-George, Lizzie a Wright and Jean Stevenson.

Loving not having to think....

There might be an enormous checkerboard quilt in my future?

Snippets of inspiration...

Lovely to see.

Re-creating some vintage dresdens purchased at Houston...

Loving the autograph blocks from Stephanie too.

Some whirligig fun....

I do love hand piecing!

Hope you are stitching too!

Cardygirl xx


10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

wow Cardygirl short of words.............OMG.........love all the bits your working on......

Susan said...

I think your beautiful projects could just about turn me to the bright side! That clamshell cushion is divine.

Jen said...

Hi! Cardygirl, Loved seeing all the projects you are doing so colourful blocks and fabrics. Very relaxing hand piecing projects.

sunny said...

For someone with no mojo, you certainly seem to have a lot of inspirational projects happening! What is going in the center of the large checkerboard??

Unknown said...

So Love the Spot for Beyond Blue and the Green is Perfect!!
Lots of Lovely Inspirations...Keep it Up lol
Cheers

Googy Girl said...

All looking wonderful, just love your inspiration.... Love the cute little hexie circle

Cheryll said...

Nice to "see" you again... with lots of gorgeous projects on the go too.
Keep us up-to-date. xox

Fiona said...

I just love the different and interesting projects you are working on...
Hugz

Abby and Stephanie said...

You have such a wonderful style and taste so your projects and fabric combos always speak to me. :o) The vintage pile of goodness is going to be amazing.

jean said...

Cardy, you short of words, no way. !!!! But you're right, little dialogue needed for this post, everything is looking superb. Loving your Out of the Blue quilt.