Fun in my fabric world....

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Life, abridged.

I can hardly believe how long since I posted. Lots of good intentions, but obviously no blogging action on my part. But there has been some sewing, with this monster tamed at long last.
I have chatted with friends, 
caught up on life's happenings, travelled to see family...
And shared both the happy and sad times in life with all those that I hold dear.
Stitching has happened, some classes attended.
Gifts have been made....
and given.
Even a mega pincushion!

There was even a trip toMelbourne and Clunes where fabric was purchased...
and friendships were made.
Yes, life has been good and busy....
Cardygirl xxxx

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

So pleased I could be part of the busy life you lead! xx

gracie said...

Nice to see a post. Glad all is well and that you have kept busy.

Janice said...

Well, you have been busy in the background. I do love your embroidered little girls. Very sweet.

Janice said...

Well, you have been busy in the background. I do love your embroidered little girls. Very sweet.

sunny said...

Glad you had time to check in! Life does get in the way sometimes, but life is more important than blogging. Stop in to say Hello whenever you get a chance. You've certainly been very busy!!

Sue SA said...

Love the wedding ring, what a great finish! Cute bags too, you have been tripping around everywhere from the look of things....who knew there was a quilt shop in Clunes, will have to track that one down next time I am in Ballarat!

Sue-Anne said...

The quilt looks great! Isn't it amazing how quickly the time seems to disappear. Good to read a post from you xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Cardy love your pics,good to see all the lovely places you have been to,enjoy your evening my friend xx

Susan said...

Lovely pics, pouches and goings on. Just because it's not blogged doesn't mean it didn't happen!

Salley said...

You've had a lovely busy creative summer! Despite the rain.
Love your D Wedding Ring. Pure joy.

pandchintz said...

It was great fun to catch up with you!! Love your DWR

Deb R said...

I love you little embroidered girlies too! Always nice to catch up with friends!

Chookyblue...... said...

busy busy but all good..........