Fun in my fabric world....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Fun Day at Aberdeen...

Friends of mine, Michelle & Tracy, own a patchwork shop in Scone, NSW, Scrap'n'Patch. Today they were supposed to be doing a stall at the Aberdeen Markets who were having a small quilt show. For the uninitiated, Aberdeen is a small town in the Hunter Valley of NSW, and the local community is very keen to stimulate their town with community events. Anyway, Michelle was unable to go so I helped Tracy for the day...it's hard but someone has to go & help poor Tracy with all that lovely fabric! LOL!


We had a lovely day with lots of people visiting us...really busy at times...we almost got lost in the crowd at one stage...but a good time was had by all...especially me!
Cardygirl xx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I'll bet it was tough , but someone had to do it . Just popped in for a visit and to say hi .

Judith Tetley said...

Oh yes..such punishment is undeserving...lol. I love Scone, we always travel through there when heading to Tamworth or Moree. Last time we travelled through with our caravan, we stopped at Scone to buy another pillow for my husband; if I had seen the Patchwork shop I would have booked into the caravan park..lol.
Hugs..Judith
www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Lurline said...

Hmmm, fun work if you can get it - I wonder how many goodies you took home (lol)!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Oh and look how comfortable you look in that apron too.....
Love how you say "someone had to do it" LOL! I'm sure they were twisting your arm.