Fun in my fabric world....

Thursday, November 12, 2009

C-C-Crazy for Coathangers!

I have gone totally nuts for covered coathangers...
matching fabrics & needleturning little collars...I am having a ball!
Nearly everyone on my Christmas list will be getting one..be warned!
I was even stitching one whilst waiting to see the dentist...
surprisingly he was keen to see what it was & then remarked how he likes covered coathangers for his suits!
I love them myself...hope they love them at Christmas!

More under construction!
Cardygirl xx

8 comments:

Blue Mountains, NSW said...

What a busy little bee you are! They look adorable, I must have a go myself, one day.

wishes, true and kind said...

You are going crazy! They are beautiful!

Shiree said...

my, your wardrobe, or someone else's is gonna look pretty flash!

Leah/ Texas/ United States said...

what pretty quilting in that quilt in your blog header photo!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous. I'm sure your friends will love them. Seems a shame to hang actual clothes on them.

broderie said...

i have always loved a good coathanger and yours are very pretty! i must get the pattern. they are always a very good gift, as you never seem to have enough!

clare's craftroom said...

Well done they are such pretty but useful Christmas gifts .

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

There's just something about a handmade coathanger cover. I always grab a covered one before the kids get them. Clothes just stay on these hangers. Love how endustrious you have been.