Fun in my fabric world....

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shared madness!

I felt a bit like "that crazy lady who makes all those coathangers"!
Living on the fringes of polite society...whispered about...the butt of blogging jokes...
living alone in a garrett with her cat & her Bernina...sneaking out to Big W to buy more of the wretched hangers to cover!
BUT....
today my dear friend Lea came over...with her coathangers!
I am not alone..this madness is shared...she is having fun too!
And don't they look pretty?


Just so you know that I will return to normal soon, here is a sneaky peek at my gift for the SSCS...
very soon it will be winging it's way to.....NOT TELLING!

And I have been playing with some other fun fabric ideas.

Hope all is well withyou!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm with you crazy coathanger lady, I love them and they are sooo addictive once you start!!!! They look great Alison, and your last pic looks good too, is that a Chrissy dec? xo

Chookyblue...... said...

aarrrhh so your a crazy lady with a crazy friend..........lol........

Petra said...

Crazy... no not all ...everything is so pretty!!! :o)

Lynda said...

I LOVE your coathangers - they are so pretty. Enjoy the craziness.

Jo said...

The hangers are so cute. You have been so busy.

Christine said...

oh they look sooo very cute,hm maybe I am your SSCS, hihihi.

cheers
Christine

wishes, true and kind said...

Yikes! It's contagious!

Bec said...

Crazy or not they are very lovely! Bec xxx

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Crazy coathanger ladies need loving too xx
Ooo the sneak peak looks good too.
Pitty we have to wait so long to see everyone's lovely swaps