Fun in my fabric world....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Decision made...

Thanks for the input re the blue wedges in the dresden plate block...as I had truly made this with scraps I had no more blues to add as balance ( I think it could have added a little zing!)...so I have taken the blue wedges out & opted for the subtler tones. Looks good & is on it's way to becoming a bag. Here is the Figgy Pudding quilt that the scraps came from...I quite like the sparkle that comes from the blues & greens.

Also, Christine is having a giveaway to celebrate her 100th post...pop over & visit her...she is coordinating the repro 9 patch swap...100 posts...what a milestone!


Cardygirl xx

3 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Love your quilt! Those colours all look great together. Great that you've sorted out your dresden plate too!! Can't wait to see the bag!

Lurline said...

Figgy Pudding - so Yummy!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Sherri said...

I just love your quilt! And I did put the blues in mine...hopefully I can get the outer border on today and post a photo tomorrow!