Fun in my fabric world....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quick stitching!

The clever girls from A spoonful of sugar had this great tutorial about making Scrappy Loyalty card holders...it has been on my to do list...found a little time yesterday & whipped them up. Seriously they are VERY quick & easy! Made one for Mum, one for DD to match her Christmas handbag & one for me!

DD's Christmas bag...Thelma's Day out by Janelle Wind.

Have been stitching away at this...I can see completion on the horizon!
Hope you get some stitching time today...

Cardygirl xx

8 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Just lovely Alison! The one with the vintage button is gorgeous. Have a great week!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hi there,
I have just arrived home from work, quickly catching up on everyone's blogs, so I can light the fire and settle in for the night...
Have fun!

Deb said...

Love the look of what you have been stitching of late. Can't wait to see more.

Michelle said...

love them...saw these over at spoonfulofsugar and really must have a go...
love the material on the bag...i have some of it and it always looks great made-up...

Anonymous said...

WOW! You get things done when you get a little time.
Great projects, maybe I should make lists and actually get them done too.
The stitchery looks great.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BAG! I bought the pattern while at Nundle and I have finally bought fabric to make it... now I just have to find some to make it!! You're such a whizz at making and finishing things!! Well done... :)

SewAmy said...

what ever you are stitching is beautiful.

Bec said...

The loyalty card holders look great, I love it when you can make something up really quick that looks really good.
Good idea working on christmas gifts throughout the year, that is what I am doing too; so I don't have a last minute panic and go buy something because I am not near finished!
The stitchery from Nundle looks great too.
Bec xxx