Fun in my fabric world....

Friday, May 15, 2009

Stitching lull...

A couple of busy days...driving to Newcastle to visit my friend who is home from hospital & catching up with my parents...a lovely day...just such a lot of driving...
work today...more driving but fortunately I had some pleasant company!


DS off on a school excursion...will be home late...sounds like baked beans on toast & some serious stitching time!

A table centre completed earlier this year...used a charm pack & a fat quarter... loved the applique.

Cardygirl xx

9 comments:

Bec said...

What a lovely looking tabletopper, looks like alot of work went into it. It's great when you have easy requirements for a project - a charm pack and a FQ....
Bec xxx

RG said...

Simply gorgeous!!
Love the centrepiece and the fabrics.

Unknown said...

I love that topper as well as the bags and wallets below , take care .

Unknown said...

Love the Table Centre...Gorgeous Applique.
cheers

PVK Devotionals said...

oooohhh... I love your tabletopper.It is so beautiful. You are like a supermum...you do so much.

Anonymous said...

I want to see your house!! How many beautiful things do you have around your home? Most of the stuff I've made is either for the kids or for gifts!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Cardy, I just love that table topper, could you please tell me the name of the pattern.....

Chookyblue...... said...

this is a pretty one.........hope your friend is still going well.......

Sherri said...

This is absolutely stunning!!! I love it!