Fun in my fabric world....

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Denman Food & Wine Festival

Today I went with my friend, Lea, to this local food & wine festival. We had a lovely time...saw lots of people (Lea knows lots of people), listened to some music...

had some lovely spanish paella for lunch...won't mention the scrumptious white choc cheesecake with berry compote (I know I'm not supposed to be eating naughty things but we did go halves) ...I will have to walk an extra hill tomorrow!!!!


...bought some yummy (& healthy) blueberry & linseed boost to put on my cereal... and ran into someone famous (well I think so!!!!). Not the best photo of dear Lea...she is far more gorgeous than this in real life!


Can you guess who it is??????

A hint...a girl can have a lovely day out with her!

Cardygirl xx

2 comments:

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

hey I think I know that lady !!!!!!, wasn't it a great day, Geoffrey and I really had a great time, lovely catching up with you again.
Kerry

Chookyblue...... said...

yep I know she is a lady to have a great weekend with..........