Fun in my fabric world....

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Preparations...

A busy day in Cardyworld...a quick trip to the Central Coast cannot be complete without a trip to Blueberries...so inspiring & such an inspiring display of fabrics & patterns!
On the way home we stopped at Pokolbin for a quick lunch...we couldn't resist these lovely biscuits! I will have to be extra strict with my walking!!!
I am off to The Cottage on the Hill at Nundle on Saturday for a day of stitching & chat ( probably more chat knowing me!). It will be great to catch up with Chookyblue, Farmyard Crafts & the always inspiring Kerry.
Here is my collection of fabrics (phase 1) ready to take to Nundle...I am not exactly sure what I am doing...there are a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head...brights or 30's will be the palette I think.
I have also been fiddling with this gorgeous fabric from MO...Cathy did a beautiful job with it...I am leaning towards a classic look...lots of doodles on paper...I am getting there!
Cardygirl xx


3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

woohoo...........2 more sleeps........

Bec said...

What lovely fabric...
Hoping to re-arrange things to catch you tomorrow.... becxxx

PVK Devotionals said...

The cottage on the hill sounds like a fun place..the fabrics look so tempting to create and the biscuits look so tempting to eat!!