Fun in my fabric world....

Friday, May 1, 2009

Binding begun...

Thanks for the moral support...have bound a bit over one full side, I aim to have it finished early next week. Once I got started it really wasn't that bad so I aim to do a bit each evening until it is done. Then I will finish the binding on the double wedding ring (naughty me did just the two sides that face the door....xxx years ago...must do it next!). Isn't it amazing how we put things off, and off, and off...then when we start we wonder why? Maybe I should learn from this...


Off to a stitching friends 70th birthday dinner tonight. What do you but the woman with everything? Thank goodness she is a stitcher...patterns & fabric are always good. The Leannes House book is about Living the Dream...appropriate as she has had a good life.

The nights are getting cooler & the leaves are falling...I love this change of seasons.
Molly kept me company in the garden this afternoon...I think...sometimes she is just a little TOO enthusiastic about helping!


Cardygirl xx

4 comments:

Deb said...

Have a look at the latest Moda Bake Shop blog site, this will certainly make the process of binding a lot nicer. Mind you making the clips is a separate task on its own but could be a fun one. Hope you had a great time at your friends 70th.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Its great to see you binding. It wont take long and you can enjoy it when it all done ready for winter. Love the colours in it. Happy 70th birthday to your friend too. Have a great weekend

Michelle said...

loved the colours you have used...
and great pressies...
great for any age...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Cardy....Nice photo of your Molly...