Fun in my fabric world....

Monday, May 11, 2009

I love autumn

A beautiful morning here...cool & clear...a lovely time of year.

A couple of projects either completed or almost completed! My friends knitting bag looks cute...I hope she likes it....

the Confetti Blooms quilt top is done...that terrible procrastination had been at work again....I needleturned all of the flowers then couldn't face the centres until last week...didn't take long once I started...just took me too long to start...LOL! It is nice & bright...a little departure from my usual palette. Ready to go off to the quilter now!


The dinosaur muffins were a hit...the tray was easy to use.
Have a good day...

Cardygirl xx

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great bag and quilt........you are getting so much done........

Anonymous said...

The bag is beautiful.... and your quilt top is really bright and nice! Good on you for needle turning them!!!! Can't wait to see more completed projects!!

Deb said...

Beautiful bag and gorgeous quilt. You have really been busy.

PVK Devotionals said...

Thanks for the comment about the bag I made. I really like the knitting bag you made, it's gorgeous. I love your quilt also. Fantastic!!