Fun in my fabric world....

Monday, May 4, 2009

Unpick, unpick, unpick!

It was one of those days!

Not thinking clearly I thought a bit of time at the machine was overdue...but I kept making mistakes! I had started this Monica Poole bag a few weeks ago with some friends & the tension on my "travelling" machine was a bit wacky....thought I would undo the loose stitching & quickly sew up the bag. No problem!


Mistakes!!!!! I sewed the zip in the wrong way, kept breaking needles...grrr....
But eventually it is together & looks cute...it might go in the present box for the moment.


Here are the cute shoes I bought at Denman on Saturday.


Cardygirl xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bag is really cute!!! Well done!

Unknown said...

Love your bag...Reverse Stitching..I do a lot of that too at times...
first time here...Great blog..
cheers

RG said...

Hi love the bag, your shoes and your blog!!
hugs
Robyn xx

Cathy said...

Just popped in from Farmyard Crafts...great blog and love your Swell bag!! Cathy

Anonymous said...

How frustrating.... Worth the unpicking though. Love the fabrics/colours you've used. ooo New shoes. We all love new shoes.